Keep reading to see what our six breakfast ideas are! They will help you get started on a few things to prep for the kids!
- Coconut Oil Banana Muffins
- Most muffin recipes can easily be doubled. Make two batches and freeze some for later. Defrost in the microwave as needed.
- Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Bars
- Save the peanut butter drizzle until just before serving.
- Barely Banana Protein Pancakes
- Pretty much any pancake recipe can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer to be reheated.
- Whole Wheat Yogurt Waffles
- Store these in the freezer, then just pop in the toaster and top with peanut butter or yogurt!
- Egg Wraps
- Serve them plain – Squish likes them cold- or fill them with some turkey, cheese and avocado!
- Berry Farro Breakfast Bowls
- Make the farro ahead of time….in the morning, mix some with yogurt, smash up some berries and mix it all up!