Thinking of ideas when your first starting to meal prep is hard, so don’t worry and always check back for our weekly round-up of recipes!
- Avocado Chicken Burgers
- Burgers keep well in the fridge. Make a batch and serve them plain or on a bun.
- Thai Chicken Meatballs
- Experiment with adding different flavors to your meatballs. Serve them plain, with dipping sauce or with pasta.
- Stovetop Mac and Cheese with Sausage and Peas
- Mac and cheese is a classic. Add some extra nutrients by adding in some protein and veggies.
- Homemade Whole Wheat Tortillas
- So easy to make and can be used to make sandwich wraps, quesadillas, tacos and more!
- Sweet Potato Tomato Soup
- Make some homemade or use your favorite storebought. During prep, cook some sweet potato, mash it and mix it in to thicken. At lunch time just makes some toast, add smashed avocado and cut into dipping strips
- Pesto Chicken Pizza Rolls
- Just reheat a piece or two in the microwave!