It’s dinner time!! And you’re exhausted…but it’s okay because you have meal prepped beforehand and you’re ready to go without the hassle. Keep reading to gather ideas for next weeks dinner plan!
- Paleo Meatloaf
- Meatloaf pairs well with ketchup, which means Squish loves it. It also tends to taste better after it sits for a day or two, making it perfect for food prep. You could also try meat muffins!
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
- Kids tend to love sweet Asian flavors. Make stuff not too spicy and you can always amp up the spice for adults once you serve it. This Instant Pot Asian Chicken is another good one.
- Freezer Chicken Tenders
- Stock your freezer with a couple batches of these so you can just pull them out and pop them in the oven on a busy night.
- Instant Pot Hummus Chicken
- Basically, any type of shredded meat is a great option because it can be used in a variety of meals. If you don’t have an Instant Pot you could try this in the slow cooker….or just make plain shredded chicken and mix in some hummus before serving. Instant Pots and slow cookers are great for making shredded chicken, beef, pork etc.
- Instant Pot Pasta with Meat Sauce
- This one can easily be made on the stovetop if you don’t have an Instant Pot!
- Tuna Quinoa Cakes
- If your kids don’t like tuna, try this with canned salmon or chicken!